Caving in Asturias, get ready to be amazed by the depths of
We will visit one the most incredible caves in Cordillera Cantábrica.
We will trek for about half an hour, so we later can step into the depths of the Earth through a subterranean river flow of pure and crystal clear waters.
We will have to climb, abseil vertical walls of +30 meters and enjoy a unique experience that will boost our adrenaline levels.
- Price: €60 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 30/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
A via ferrata is a mountain route that has previously ... (+See more)
Posada de Valdeón