First tracks Sierra Nevada
Be the first one to go down the slopes and leave your own trail in the fresh snow. The Loma de Dilar area open on sundays two hours prior to the general schedule, from 7.30 to 9.00 a.m, to enjoy being the first to run the slopes.
Breakfast in Borreguiles area will be offered once this activity is finished.
First traces is only for expert skiers and offers two routes at different levels by the zones of Loma de Dílar and Río.
Loma Dílar (partial)-Fuente del Tesoro-Río: 3,2 km
Loma de Dílar: 4,3 km
- Price: €29 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/02/2018
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SIERRA NEVADA, ESTACIÓN DE ESQUÍ Y MONTAÑA
Information supplied by the provider
First tracks slopes
Other activities you may find interesting
€125 per person (including taxes)
The Astronomical Observatory of Calar Alto and Azimuth ... (+See more)