Bodegas Ribera del Duratón: Wine tasting and Local appetizer
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or friend groups who want to find out more about our particular wines and vineyard.
The activitie consist on:
-Meet in the winery. Description of the wine elaborations including a brief explanation about the winery and vineyard history and beginings.
-Walk around the the vineyard enjoying the exceptional landscape and is useful to understand the personality of our wines. The climate, the altitude and the soil conditions.
-Wine tasting. Learn the basics on tasting in an entertaining way also get the knowledge to distinguish the different wines that we produce. Tempranillo, Shyraz and Malbec.
-Typical appetizer based on local products selected to get the best pairing with our wines.
This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 02/03/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Additional information: Place: Bodegas Ribera del Duratón: Carretera de Valtiendas a Aranda s/n, 40314, Valtiendas (Segovia). 90 minutes from Madrid. Availability: Consult dates. Reserve: Once checked the availability is neccesary paid the amount required.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGAS RIBERA DEL DURATON
Information supplied by the provider
Bodegas Ribera del Duratón
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or ... (+See more)