Individual nordic sled dogs in Partacua, Aragonese Pyrenées
This activity is also called mushing in Valle de Tena. This original way of enjoying snow will be an unforgettable experience for you. You will be able to feel the sliding in the snow along with the mushing team. Mountain routes through forests, paths and frozen lakes. Activity equally exciting for the young and the old.
What's included? transport in 4x4 to the starting point (roundabout between Tramacastilla and Sandiniés), dog sledding and specialized guide.
This original way of enjoying the snow will give you an unforgettable experience. You will be able to live the sensation of sliding through the snow with the sleds of Nordic dogs, together with your mushing team. Mountain routes through forests, trails and frozen lakes. Activity that excites young and old alike.
Our herd is very small, so the trail capacity is very small. Maximum 3 sleds/3 people per shift/route. 2 departures per day.
- Price: €245 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Sallent de Gállego (Huesca)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 02/12/2019
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Additional information: Saturday: 09:00AM | Sunday: 02:00PM
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Snow activities
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Information supplied by the provider
Individual nordic dogs sled in Partacua
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,300 per person (including taxes)
Magnificent bicycle route with five nights and six ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...