Horse riding route in Cala Mitjana, Menorca
This route is around interior rural roads and Camí de Cavalls, until you get to Cala Mitjana, a beautiful bay in the south, where you can ride on horseback along the shore.
Feeling the sea breeze while riding and enjoying this unique environment make this activity unforgettable.
This activity includes a specialized guide and helmets for the riders.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Ciutadella de Menorca (Minorca)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 29/05/2019
- Date available to: 30/09/2029
- Additional information: Starts at 9:00 h, 10:30 h and 12:00 h
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Information supplied by the provider
Horse riding route in Cala Mitjana
Other activities you may find interesting
€135 per person (including taxes)
Casa Rural Entre Valles is a house full rental fully ... (+See more)
€249 per person (including taxes)
Quercus Route is a self-guided itinerary divided into ... (+See more)
€3,500 per person (including taxes)
For Hemingway the Pyrenees was “the closest thing to ... (+See more)