Bulls Experience: Tour las Ventas and Bullfighting Museum
Enjoy a 50 minute tour through the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, considered the Bullfighting Cathedral.
Choose the time of arrival that best suits your availability!
Built in 1929, the Plaza de las Ventas is the largest bullring in Spain, and was declared an artistic and historical heritage in 1947. In addition, it has a total area of 45,800 m2 and capacity for 23,797 people. Once the tour is over you can enjoy a visit on your own to the Bullfighting Museum of Madrid, located in the Patio de Caballos in an emblematic section of the building and with a collection that offers a clear view of bullfighting in Spain.
Within the tour you can enjoy 360º virtual reality points that recreate several moments of the San Isidro Fair, and feel bullfighter with an innovative Virtual Bullfighting Game. With the Virtual Reality glasses and their controllers, our visitors will have the opportunity to use the crutch (red cape) and to fight a brave bull, inside the bullring of Las Ventas, immersing themselves totally in the experience and playing the role of a true professional bullfighter.
Entrance Sales Tour
Virtual Reality San Isidro Fair 360º
Bullfighting Museum Entrance of Madrid
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 8 Hours,
- Date available from: 27/12/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the provider
Bulls Experience: Tour las Venta...