Top 10 E-Bike Tour Guided Tour of Barcelona - 1h30
Discover the 10 most exciting spots in Barcelona, from the "Arc de Triomf" to the "Sagrada Familia", in a fun and effortless one-and-a-half hour electric bike tour in small groups. Enjoy the "Born" district and visit the famous "Gothic Quarter" while pedaling on its beautifully designed electric bike, through monumental squares such as "St. Jaume "or" Plaza Real ", to reach the wonderful basilica of" Sta María del Mar ". Admire unique buildings such as the modernist "Casa Batlló" or "La Pedrera", and learn about "La Boquería" in the most fun and original way.
Follow your professional guide on Barcelona's most fashionable route, comfortably and safely on your high-end electric bicycle and German design, and explore the city's main sites while filling your memorable souvenir basket.
- It includes
High-end electric bicycle
- Not Included: Meals
Small groups from 1 to 8 people.
This tour is allowed for children from 7 years old driving their own bicycle. For younger children please contact our customer service.
Participants should measure at least 130 cm.
Day 1. City Tour on electric bicycle
Meet your guide under the "Arc de Triomf" and hop on your comfortable high-end electric bike to enjoy an exciting experience of an hour and a half. Our bikes, designed to guarantee comfort and safety, are very easy to handle and will allow you to tour the city effortlessly. On the way to the Gothic Quarter, start crossing the city by discovering the "Born" market, near the magnificent church of "Santa Maria del Mar", an example of Barcelona's Gothic architecture that inspires serenity and harmony.
Finally, back to the starting point, the "Arc de Triomf" designed as the main access to the Barcelona International Fair of 1888, to end their experience in e-bike.
- Price: €24 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 06/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Nº Departures Arrivals Start 1 10:00 a.m. 11:30 a.m. Start 2 4:00 p.m. 5:30 p.m. Pre-purchase time: 24 hours
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the provider