Y va una Partía, /va una Partía,/Por la Sierra, va una Partía,/Y su Capitán se llama: José María.
Those lyrics from Cantes por Serranas are the origin of the most popular bandolier’s legend: José María el Tempranillo.
Nowadays, Pasoslargos, descendant from those bandoliers and romantic contrabandists, with his Partía, lie in watch again the travellers and kidnap them, tying them up, vexing them and treating them as their ancestors from the 18th and 10th Centuries did, trying to break free and living an adventure they will never forget.
As they are guided and forced to walk behind the carriages, tied to the horses’ tail, trees or other suitable places in the unique scenario of the Cádiz Mountains’ first foothills, where their ancestors looked over the horizon and watched the travelers who crossed the valleys in order to assault them a few mountains higher. There, they can enjoy the dances to the sound of tonás, listen to the music from a Flamenco guitar and listen the festive cantes of flamenco. All in all, makes the adventure of living a kidnapping a unique show where the traveler is the active subject of a dream came true and feel protagonist of a participatory experience.
Schedules and Development: first, a standard schedule is stablished, that may be adapted to each group, tour, congress or convention. 11:30 a.m.: arriving and welcome. Horse carriage riding (1st group). The rest would be entertained by Bandoleros’ Tours artistic crew. Action in different sections. Lunch. Cantes, toques and dances. End of the party and end of the kidnapping. Suggestions: comfortable clothes, boots or sneakers. Fitur 2001 award in Originality. Prices for groups: minimum 25€, maximum 350€. Prices for groups of 50 to 99 people.
- Price: €325 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 15/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/01/2021
- Additional information: Vacations from 3rd to 31st January 2018 Available the rest of the year
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Who is it for?: Adults without children
- Organising company: Bandoleros Tours.
Information supplied by the provider
In the rump
Bandolier in the fountain