Xàtiva,city of the 3 cultures: Jewish, Arabic and Christian
In our tour, we are going to discover the city of Xàtiva, one of the most enigmatic and steeped in history cities of the Region of Valencia.
On the Mediterranean coast, coveted by rulers and kings, the city of Xàtiva witnessed sieges and revolutions, also the coexistence of the three medieval cultures: Jewish, Arabic and Christian.
We are going to know about ancient civilisations and their legacy, walking along narrow and steep streets and palaces which saw come to life the Borgia Popes, drinking water from centenary fountains and touching a millenary city wall. Also, we are going to enjoy a fun tour on a tourist train, taking us to its impregnable castle on top of the mountain, from where we will be able to dominate the whole region, enjoying its breathtaking views and smelling its endemic plants.
The route includes official local tourist guide, entrance to museum + castle and tourist train ticket. Optional typical menu for lunch + 14€ p.person
- Price: €18 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 21/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Saturdays from 10:15 to 14:15 Check availability on Sundays Check availability and prices for groups of more than 10 adults. Special price for children up to 16 years 12 €
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Love Xàtiva Tours
Information supplied by the provider