Cheeses and Castle
We offer you an experience to discover the secrets of Salamanca's sheep cheese.
First we will visit a flock of sheep, Ivan his shepherd will tell us the secrets of his care. We will continue the experience visiting the cheese factory where we will be taught the process of making pure sheep cheese, we will do a cutting course and a guided tasting to discover its nuances, smells, flavors, ending the morning enjoying a workshop to learn how to make a cheese of sheep's milk while you taste one of the best sheep's cheese of Castilla y León.
An experience in a beautiful hotel located in a castle with more than 1000 years of history. The castle, ancient fortress located in the province of Salamanca, is surrounded by beautiful agricultural fields of cereals and vineyards. An accommodation of well-kept rooms, service and kitchen in which we propose you to enjoy the experience of knowing the secrets of sheep's cheese.
Accommodation 1 night, double use room
Visit to flock with pastro
Cheese making workshop
Sheep cheese tasting and cutting workshop
Minimum two people.
- Price: €145 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 17/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Additional information: Available every day of the year.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Information supplied by the provider
View of the cheese workshop.
View of the castle.
View of the room.
View of the picnic.