Dinner in the flamenco cave
If you want to, you can complete your visit enjoying of a typical granadinian dinner in the Flamenco cave.
The most purest Flamenco born in the mountain Albayzín´s hearth. Live an experience of life in the most beautiful flamenco cave in Andalucía, which legend says that it was a clandestine temple of religious cults and where now we pay homage to our most universal art: the Flamenco.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 27/11/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2025
- Additional information: CLOSE 25 AND 31 OF DECEMBER
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRANADA TRAVEL CENTER
Information supplied by the provider