Alhambra Open Air guided tour
Would you like to visit Alhambra you do not have a ticket? Do not worry! We will visit magical places such as Puerta del Vino (Wine Gate), main entrance to the Alhambra, the forest that surrounds the palatial city or the hammam, the former Arab baths.
Following our route, the astonishing Palace of Charles V will show up, emperor that rose his Renaissance residence in the sixteenth century after falling in love with the Alhambra. Meet firsthand how the citizens lived, the conquest of the Catholic Monarchs and other curiosities, finishing the tour in an Islamic workshop.
Booking beforehand is always recommendable in order to guarantee a good service and availability. It does not include the tickets for Nasrid Palace or Generalife Palace.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 26/03/2020
- Date available to: 30/12/2021
- Additional information: Meeting point: Puerta de la Justicia of the Alhambra Start time: - 10:00h and 15:30h (from 1st October to 14th May) - 10:00h and 16:30h (from 15th May to 30th September) All day Non available: 25th December and 1st January
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE - MÁLAGA A PIE - GRANADA TOURS
Information supplied by the provider
Puerta de la Justicia
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
From Toledo City, we will lead you to Montes de Toledo ... (+See more)