Birds and Wines in 'Pago de los Balancines' Winery + Lunch
Discover Pago de los Balancines, a winery in the heart of Extremadura and explore their most popular wines and exclusive environment.
The price includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off location: Mérida, Almendralejo, ...
- A friendly recognized wine expert for the day.
- Winery visit, including a private wine tasting.
- Birdwatching (griffon vulture, stork, royal swift, ...)
- A high quality traditional meal in a local restaurant.
- Binoculars and digiscoping.
- Maps and birdwatching guides
This tour is specially designed for those who enjoy discovering new wines as well as some excellent birding!
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Oliva de Mérida (Badajoz)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 27/08/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Ecotourism. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cata con Cati
Information supplied by the provider
Wine and cheeses
Cava and tapa
Private Wine Tasting
Other activities you may find interesting
€295 per person (including taxes)
Bridge 27/04 to 2/05 On the bridge of May, for ... (+See more)
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
This lineal itinerary goes from south to north of the ... (+See more)
Alcalà de Xivert
€160 per person (including taxes)
If you are tired of everyday routine and believe that ... (+See more)