Birds and Wines in Mérida
Mérida was founded by Augustus in 25 BC to accommodate veterans from his northern Hispania campaigns, Mérida later became the capital of ancient Lusitania. Indeed, the city's importance did not end there, maintaining its status in Visigothic times, through to the Catholic Monarchs and down to the 1980s.
This is a unique and special tour across the city of Mérida, especially designed to discover the wealth of birds around the Guadiana River.
This tour also focuses on the wines produced in the region such as "cava", white wines made with local grapes (cayetana, pardina, eva beba), rose wines or red wines. All this wines will be paired with typical tapas.
The tour includes:
- Pick up at meeting point
- Guided visit to Mérida with a local guide
- Tasting 4 selected wines and 4 tapas in different restaurants and winebars
- Maps and birdwatching guides
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 28/01/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Please check available dates
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Cata con Cati
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : Discover this great adventure handed by ... (+See more)