Barcelona Night Card is the best way to get to know and enjoy Barcelona's nightlife because you'll benefit from fast-track free entrance to the city's top clubs for two or seven nights running.
With just one card you'll be able to get into Barcelona's most fashionable night clubs:
Aire, Arena Sala Classic, Arena Sala Madre, Bikini Barcelona, Boulevard Culture Club, Catwalk, City Hall Dance Club Concept, Club Costa Breve, Hyde Club, La Terrazza, Les Enfants, Luz de Gas,
Macarena Music Club, Mirablau Barcelona, Moog, Oak Club Barcelona, Opium Barcelona, Otto Zutz Club, Pacha Barcelona, Pacha Sitges, The Bunker, Sala B, Sala Tango, Slow Club, Small's Barcelona, Soho the Club, Sutton Club, Shôko Restaurant Lounge Club and Up&Down/Lover Barcelona.
The Barcelona NightCard is non-transferrable and can only be used by the original purchaser, featuring all the practical information about Barcelona nightlife and a map divided into zones, showing the location of the clubs.
You'll also find information about how to get to them on public transport and a metro map. To make the most of all the advantages of the card, all you have to do is get there before 2am. You can get into all the clubs featured… but you'll have to pay for the drinks. With the Barcelona Night Card, the night will be yours!.
What does your booking include?:
- NightCard , a non-transferrable and can only be used by the original purchaser, featuring all the practical information about Barcelona nightlife and a map divided into zones.- Entrance until 2am to all the clubs featured.
- Price: €9.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider