Discover the city as you pedal along on one of our comfortable bikes with our friendly guide who will tell you about the historic details, the fascinating experiences of everyday life in the city and its iconic landmarks and sights on this easy-going route.
Go on a relaxing cycle tour of Barcelona and visit unique cultural sights such as the Museu d'Art Contemporani, in the Raval neighbourhood, which has its own Rambla with its own unique inhabitant, Botero's 'Cat'. The guide will tell you some curious anecdotes about the neighbourhood and will then take you to the plaça Reial, the plaça Sant Jaume, the charming plaça de San Felipe Neri, the majestic Cathedral, the Roman walls and the plaça del Rei, among many other landmark sights.
Next, you'll head down to the seafront and beaches where you'll be able to stop, time permitting. You'll visit the old harbour, the Port Vell, the Barceloneta district, the Olympic Marina and, on the way back, you'll cycle through the Parc de la Ciutadella and stop at the Sagrada Família.
And during the hot summer nights you'll also be able to go on one of our night-time tours! Exploring the city by bike is a wonderful way to experience Barcelona day or night.
What does your booking include?:
- Three-hour bike tour with a guide.
- Bike hire.
- Helmets and child seats.
- Bottle of water and stop at the beach.
- Front basket for your personal items.
- Price: €22 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : Are You a bicycle lover ? ... (+See more)
€26.75 per person (including taxes)
Ares del Maestre is one of the most picturesque ... (+See more)
Ares del Maestrat