HIGH-LEVEL EXPERIENCE:SPEND A NIGHT ON PORTALEDGE SUSPENDED
Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience spending the night on a portaledge, suspended 330 feet above the ground on the sheer cliffs of the Mallos de Riglos.
Riglos is a small village in the PrePyrenees, just 45km from Huesca (Aragon, Spain). The area in which the unique Mallos are located is truly special, rising up to 885 feet these geological formations have become world famous in the climbing community.
Rab Riglos Suite offers three different 'rooms' or locations where the portaledges can be set up, depending on the climbing ability of the guests, and access is provided by climbing the walls with a qualified guide. 'El Colorado' is accessible by all clients and the other two rooms ('El Puro', and 'La Visera' ) require some previous climbing experience.
Each room can accommodate one or two portaledges. These can each sleep two people, allowing for a maximum of four per room. So whether you are looking for a romantic night with a partner, or an adventure with friends, you are catered for. The experience includes the climbing itself, dinner and the descent the following morning. Each room also has a 'terrace' or ledge to allow you to stretch your legs, this is where a portable toilet will be positioned.
The portaledges are not permanently attached to the wall, but only installed for the evening and removed the following morning once the guests have descended. This ensures that the activity respects the needs of other climbers and the natural environment.
Rab Riglos Suite has been certified as a MILE project, meaning that it is officially recognised as a local microenterprise by the Aragon government.
- Price: €550 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
Peñas de Riglos, Las (Huesca)
- Duration: 1 Day, 15 Hours,
- Date available from: 01/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: The activity is offered year round, but the best time to do it is during the spring time or the automn.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering. Premium Spain. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: RAB RIGLOS SUITE
Information supplied by the provider
An infinite-stars hotel
Enjoy the sunset before the dinner
The "Visera" room
A guided climb to the room
Mallos de Riglos. Huesca (Spain)
Other activities you may find interesting
€7.5 per person (including taxes)
Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (UNESCO, 1996): A ... (+See more)