Murcia y su huerta
Murcia Cultural Route. Baroque city par excellence, we will know its beautiful monuments visiting its many squares and gardens, such as the so-called Plaza de las Flores, Santo Domingo or the Glorieta de España; its cathedral, Gothic in structure and with an impressive Baroque facade; the Museum of Santa Clara, former summer residence of the Arab emirs; the Royal Casino with astonishing lounges like the Dancing room, the Billiard Parlour, or the Women’s Cloakroom, and all of this without forgetting a walk to immerse us in Murcia’s orchards and to discover the local gastronomy.
What is included?
Pick-up and return to the hotel or meeting point as stated in the voucher.
Transportation by top of the range coach or minibus with Wi-Fi.
Official tourist guide in Spanish and English (ask about other languages)
Entrance fees to the sites included in the program.
Water during the trip.
Tastings / Wine tasting.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Pedro del Pinatar (Murcia)
San Javier (Murcia)
Alcázares, Los (Murcia)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 27/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Out regularly every Friday from the Mar Menor, other starting points or consult dates Guaranteed with a group of 10 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: MURCIA GO!
Information supplied by the provider