Prehistoric hunting workshops lasting an hour to learn how to use prehistoric hunting techniques. Service offered at the Interpretation Center of Rock Art of Moratalla, in the place Casa de Cristo, 7 kms. from the town center. Located in a place of exceptional natural values, in a Special Bird Protection Zone (SPA) within the Natura 2000 Network.
You can enjoy roasters to communicate through the wind, launching azagayas next to the use of propellers, archery ... And all this in the wide natural spaces that surround the Rock Art Center with targets located at different distances and with the previous visualization of techniques of use of these prehistoric weapons, duly equipped for safe use.
- Price: €5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 22/10/2019
- Date available to: 28/02/2021
- Additional information: For this, prior reservation is required during the opening hours of the center: - Thursday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Information supplied by the provider
Moratalla, Región de Murcia
Other activities you may find interesting
€190 per person (including taxes)
It is a journey of pure mountain bike that passes ... (+See more)