Guided visits in Cehegín
Meet Cehegín, in the Northwest of the Region of Murcia, through a guided tour conducted by an Official Tourism Guide specialized in the Region. Its monuments, its shields and stately homes, its culture, its festivals, traditions ...
Declared a city by King Felipe III, its old town has been declared a historical artistic complex since the early 1980s.
One of the best preserved historical hulls in the Region of Murcia, however, craves its castle in what was one of the best protected fortresses of the Murcian northwest.
Do you want to meet him? Do it deeply through a guided tour.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 22/10/2019
- Date available to: 28/02/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Information supplied by the provider
Cehegín, Región de Murcia
Other activities you may find interesting
€29 per person (including taxes)
Guided tour dedicated to the famous monument of ... (+See more)