Seville is an ancient city, full of alleys that have witnessed fables, events and legends, some
real, heroic and historical, others legends that century after century have been transmitting
from generation to generation until become part of the cultural heritage.
During the tour we will discover these popular stories that reflect the traditions, customs and
history of the city, starring by the most illustrious characters of Seville, whose loves, betrayals,
miracles and mysteries were recorded in the memory of the people.
Let yourself be captivated by the magic of the corners in the most legendary Seville.
Meeting point: Triumph square
Finish point: San Pedro square
2:30 hours tour
Price: 6€ adults - 3€ teenager (14 - 17 years) – (Kids free children under 14 years)
- Price: €6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 16/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SEVILLAtur
Information supplied by the provider
Callejón del Agua