Valencia guided tour
Start this Valencia guided tour by enjoying “Torres de Serrano”. Admire buildings of elaborate Modernist and Moorish design before arriving at the 15th-century Silk Exchange (Llotja de la Seda). Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, it was one of the main buildings of Valencia during Spain’s golden age. Walk to the Mercado Central, which as well as being a masterpiece of Modernist design is where you can see the city in full swing as shoppers stock up on fresh fish, meat, fruit, vegetables and more. The unusual Plaza Redonda will be your next stop to marvel at the circular “square” with narrow streets leading off it. The plaza is a great place to find ceramic keepsakes.
¡¡Live like a local and enjoy as a tourist accompanied by local and professional tour guides born in Valencia!!
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 06/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: ONLY OPERATES ON SATURDAY MORNINGS FROM 11h to 13h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Quality Tours Mariola
Information supplied by the provider