Cuenca, quite an experience city.
Get to know Cuenca from the hands of professionals. Be impressed by one of the most beautiful cities in the world, declared a World Heritage Site. A city where nature and man's hand reach perfect union.
Enjoy its landscapes and its architecture, knowing its history, traditions and its daily life. Learn the importance of this small town along history and our way of life today.
Visit the first Gothic cathedral in Spain and the different artistic styles that make it up. Let us guide you in your visit to our city because we are delighted to serve you and to experience the privileges of this city: its light, its calm, its corners.
To finish or before beginning this visit savor the gastronomy of Cuenca in a special place: the Parador de Turismo de Cuenca, former convent of the sixteenth century, from where one of the most spectacular views of Cuenca is seen, in front of the emblematic Casas Colgadas.
Your private guided tour plus an excellent meal will make your stay in Cuenca an unforgettable experience.
Come in the day from Madrid and Valencia and enjoy it. Only 55 minutes far by AVE train.
- Price: €80 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CUENCA WELCOME SERVICES
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
We suggest you spend an unforgettable weekend in La ... (+See more)
Argamasilla de Alba, ...