Taste handcrafted beer and gourmet tapas in a microbrewery
Discover one of the best micro-breweries of Barcelona. During a 3 hours visit you will experience the entire production process of handcrafted beer. Learn the differences and tastes between each variety and how to combine them with a selection of gourmet tapas.
In recent years artisanal beer in Catalonia has experimented a truly revolution becoming at the avant-gard of last gastronomic tendencies. You will enjoy a beer tasting paired with a selection of gourmet traditional Catalonian tapas.
Let yourself be guided by our brew master experts and find out a new range of sensations, feeling the balance and contrast in your mouth between the artisanal beers and the gastronomic proposals.
Enjoy a yummy and funny experience and keep a delicious memory of your stay in Barcelona.
The experience can be done every day on request. From 17-20 pm (check for other schedules)
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Additional information: The experience can be done every day on request, from 17-20 pm (check for other schedules).
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Vívelus
Information supplied by the provider
Enjoy a beer tasting
Discover different varieties of beer
Take part in handcrafted beer production
Other activities you may find interesting
€99 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an amazing day in the Penedès' vineyards with ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès
€1,167 per person (including taxes)
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid and fly ... (+See more)
Sardón de Duero, ...