RIVER CARBO´S CASCADE: AN EDEN IN CASTELLÓN
This is definitely one of the most amazing places for its wild nature and its abundant water and vegetation: river Carbo at Villahermosa del Río, next to Peñagolosa’s Natural Park. It is a beautiful, varied and entertaining linear path that arrives, as a perfect culmination, to a spectacular waterfall, a place that literally cannot be explained in words. That's where we’ll have our classic local products lunch. Whoever dares to dive in in that icy, clear water with turquoise reflections, such a pure water that you can drink from it while you swim, don’t hesitate to bring your bathing clothes.
You won’t be disappointed! We must insist: water quality, landscape and vegetation exceed all expectations.
Meeting point: Villahermosa del Río
Recomm. age: Kids from 8.
Distance: 12 km
- Price: €23.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Villahermosa del Río (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. Next Scheduled route: Saturday, 30 of July.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Dive into the underseas in a unique place, Mallorca. ... (+See more)