Vía verde del mar & anti pirate fortifications.Riding bike
For centuries, the Valencian coastline was fortified with castles, walls and loads of towers to protect the population from constant pirates attacks. The barbary pirates came from North Africa to this land plundering towns and kidnapping people to sell them in Africa as slaves.
During this exciting route along the beautiful Via Verde del Mar between Benicasim and Oropesa, we'll visit some of this stunning fortifications built above the cliffs and we´ll discover the biodiversity dwelling in these amazing landscapes.
An unforgettable experience for the whole family!
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Benicasim (Castellón - Castelló)
Oropesa del Mar (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Adults 10€, Kids younger than 8 FREE!!! Optional: rental bike and helmet 5 €
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€83.5 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy in Amalurra with the stay we have prepared to ... (+See more)
€49 per person (including taxes)
Discover all the secrets of making wine and cava with ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès