From the garden to the table, culture and eco cultivation
We invite you to spend a day full of culture and cuisine in the Campo de Montiel. We will discover Villanueva de los Infantes, National Historic-Artistic City, cradle of Quixote, according to some scholars, and the place where the great writer Don Francisco de Quevedo lived, and the rural village of La Mancha for excellence of the entire province of Ciudad - Real: Fuenllana
We are what we eat. We are increasingly aware of this popular phrase. At lunch time we will enjoy a unique experience in an Ecological Garden of the environment, a place full of charm and essence of La Mancha where we will know closely the agriculture and the local product, organic and seasonal, and a meal based on typical dishes manchegos made with the own products of the orchard.
Includes: Guided touristic visits with bilingual specialized guide and / or expert in interpretation of the heritage, interpretive itinerary, visit to ecological orchard, typical food with products from the garden, tasting of typical local products, insurance of civil responsibility and taxes.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Fuenllana (Ciudad Real)
Villanueva de los Infantes (Ciudad Real)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 11/06/2018
- Date available to: 18/06/2025
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families
- Organising company: sabersabor.es
Information supplied by the provider