Trujillo, Guadalupe, Virgen de la Montaña Sanctuary
Discover the perfect break: a full of History one-day trip in Trujillo and Guadalupe
Visits: The city of Trujillo, the Villuercas area and environment, the Guadalupe Monastery- UNESCO World Heritage- and town, and Caceres, visiting the Virgen de la Montaña Sanctuary.
Departures: Monday to Friday.Weekends and holidays check availability
Services included during the trip:
- Transfer in well-equipped vehicle.
- Tour guide for the whole trip.
- Travel insurance.
- Tickets to monuments included.
- Flexibility in the itinerary, according to the visitor´s preferences.
1. Departure from Caceres. Customer pickup and departure from the hotel at 10.00h.
2. Guided tour to the Royal Monastery of NuestraSeñora de Guadalupe and La Puebla (declared Historic & Artistic Heritage). Approximated duration: 1 hour and 45
3. Stop in Guadalupe. Free time to taste its traditional dishes.
4. Stop in Trujillo. Guided tour to the old town (Main Square, Marques de la Conquista Palace, Alcazar of Los Chaves, Alfiler Tower, Santa Maria´s Church, Santiago´s Church, walled area). Approximated duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes.
5. VisittoNuestra Señora de la MontañaSanctuary (patronsaint of Caceres). From here, visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of the old town.
6. Return to the Hotel.
The estimated arrival time to Caceres will be at 18.00h.
- Exclusive product only for small groups.
- At least two people are needed to guarantee the departure. The group will have a tour guide during the whole tour.
- Flexibility of the activities is guaranteed according to the clients’ preferences and requests.
- The tour will be realized using a company official vehicle.
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 31/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EXTREMADURATOURS
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€379 per person (including taxes)
Paying tribute to all those Poets and Poetistes that ... (+See more)