Galicia in 5 days: Lugo, Coruña, Santiago and Rias Baixas
Day 1: MADRID - LUGO
Departure from Madrid to the region of Galicia to Lugo. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 2: LUGO - LA CORUÑA
Breakfast and departure to La Coruña to make a brief overview of the city. Free time or optional excursion through the Rías Altas. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 3: LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Breakfast and departure to Santiago de Compostela. Visit of the city, Plaza del Obradoiro, Cathedral and historic center. Free afternoon. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 4: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA -RÍAS BAJAS - VIGO
Breakfast and departure to the Rías Bajas. Optional excursion to Santa Tecla and Valença do Miño crossing the Portuguese border. Continuation to Vigo. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 5: VIGO - MADRID
Breakfast. Departure to Madrid. End of services.
* For programming reasons there is the possibility of Vigo - Madrid by train, including transfer to the station
- Price: €535 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
La Coruña (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 27/05/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2023
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Santiago de Compostela
Other activities you may find interesting
€267 per person (including taxes)
Discover the city of Barcelona in one day and explore ... (+See more)