Andalusia, Cáceres, Costa del Sol and Toledo 6-Days Tour
- Explore the Synagogue.
- Admire the Alcazar of Seville, and royal palaces, courtyards and gardens.
- Walk through the narrow streets of the Albaicín.
- Visit the Church of Santo Tomé in Toledo, which houses the painting of El Greco 'The burial of the Lord of Orgaz
- Deluxe motor-coach from Madrid
- Escort guide
- Accommodation (5 nights) in 4 star hotels
- Guided tours in Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo
- Breakfast and dinners
- Travel insurance
- Transport of only one suitcase per person limited to 30 Kg.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Extras not specified
1st Day (Sun.) MADRID – CACERES – CORDOBA
2nd Day (Mon.) CORDOBA – SEVILLE
3rd Day (Tue.) SEVILLE
4th Day (Wed.) SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
5th Day (Thu.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
6th Day (Fri.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
- Price: €640 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 6 Day
- Date available from: 29/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€675 per person (including taxes)
Between the provinces of Malaga and Cadiz, set in ... (+See more)
Arcos de la Frontera, ...
€535 per person (including taxes)
Day 1: MADRID - LUGO Departure from Madrid to the ... (+See more)
La Coruña, ...
€160 per person (including taxes)
Travel back in time to self-sufficient colonies of the ... (+See more)