Málaga Walking Tour: Cathedral, Roman Theater and Alcazaba
- A very complete tour to get to know the essence of Málaga and its monuments, streets and squares.
- Visit the Cathedral, the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba to learn about its history.
- Try a typical Málaga wine in a traditional winery.
- Guided walking tour of Malaga (approx. 3:30 hours)
- Official guide throughout the course
- Entrance to the Cathedral, the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba
- A drink with one tapa in a wine cellar
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 23/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Málaga Walking Tour
Other activities you may find interesting
€18 per person (including taxes)
In our tour, we are going to discover the city of ... (+See more)