Madrid Warner Park Ticket with Bus from Madrid
Madrid Warner Park is one of the most complete and advanced theme parks in Europe. It has more than 700,000 hectares that are divided into five large thematic areas: Hollywood Boulevard, Warner Bros. Studios, DC Super Heroes World, Old West and Cartoon Village.
Parque Warner Madrid is home to 41 rides spread out in each one of these areas, in addition to Parque Warner Beach, some of them being unique in the world. Each day 58 performances and 18 shows, parades and different animations take place, which all of the members of the family will enjoy as part of an unforgettable day out in a unique setting.
Since 2006, Madrid Warner Park has been granted the award of Safest Spanish Theme Park.
A wide and varied range of cafés and restaurants and ten thematic shops complete this space for entertainment and fun.
Also, for comfort, we bring you from Madrid to Warner Park aboard air-conditioned buses (if you hire this option). So you can choose the option that best suits your needs.
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Madrid Warner Park
- Unlimited use of all attractions, except Horror West: El Poblado Maldito
- Transportation by Bus from Madrid
- Price: €33 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 25/10/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Bus Parque Warner Madrid
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
In a village, in Villarroya de los Pinares. ... (+See more)
Villarroya de los Pinares