This Flamenco Cultural Centre is situated right in the heart of Santa Cruz Neighbourhood (old Jewish quarter) in an 18th century house just a few steps from the Cathedral.
Managed by Jose Luis Postigo, a renowned artist and a twice national award-winning flamenco guitarist (“Premio Nacional de Córdoba” and “Premio Nacional de la Cátedra de Flamencología de Jerez de la Frontera”).
The centre offers the opportunity to experiment in an intimate and sincere way the principle flamenco styles through its three disciplines: THE DANCE, THE SINGING and THE GUITAR.
Everyday two high quality shows at 19:30 and 21:00 h lasting one hour.
The artists, some of which are national award-winning dancer and singer, change daily.
Not only the best chance to visit the most important collection of guitars in Spain for free but also the place that turned into a full of pure passion space in the evening. (Reservations are recommended)
- Price: €17 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 20/05/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Casa de la Guitarra
Information supplied by the provider
Traditional Flamenco Performance
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
At TLCdénia we teach English summer courses in an ... (+See more)
€255 per person (including taxes)
Learn about Spain's religious heritage and visit the ... (+See more)