Intro to Flamenco Tour in Andalucia
Andalucia is a region of southern Spain rich in culture and traditions. Jews, Muslims and Christians have lived together for centuries, leaving a deep impression on their customs, gastronomy, art and history. Flamenco was born in these lands as a cry of hope for the most disadvantaged. It is an art that
grows from the people. It is pure passion, suffering, joy and love for life. All this is reflected in the singing but also in the way of dancing. Flamenco reflects the culture of an entire people, their way of being. This trip brings us closer to the depths of Andalucia, their way of understanding life, singing, dancing, enjoying each day as if it were the last.
Seville, Jerez, Cadiz, Granada. This is the perfect trip for those interested in Flamenco Music and its culture. But also curious about Andalucía's food and heritage.
NEXT TRIP 2020: 17TH-24TH NOVEMBER. Ask us for a detailed itinerary.
- Price: €3,995 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2019
- Date available to: 20/12/2020
- Additional information: NEXT TRIP 2020: 17TH-24TH NOVEMBER
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Spain is Music
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€199 per person (including taxes)
Pick up at the meeting point and transfer by 4 × 4 ... (+See more)
Sallent de Gállego