Haunted Seville Route
Starting point. Plaza del Triunfo with statue of the Immaculate.
Route preferably performed at night.
Duration: two hours
Route: will take a historical journey through the center of Seville discovering various
singular events that shook the inhabitants of this city. route
preferably night. We will review developments in Romans, Arabs, Jews and
Christians. Legends, tragedies and anecdotes from many corners of our city.
Also know other strange events in recent years. The route we
take by the Santa cruz to continue down the street Fabiola and reach the Plaza de
Alfalfa Bridge and continue along Pellón to end street Laraña.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 24/03/2015
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Information supplied by the provider