From Seville, you will head northwest to reach the region of Riotinto. This mining area and its famous reddish river make up a Martian landscape.
After visiting it, you will continue our route to go to the Sierra Morena Dehesas biosphere reserve. You will visit this enclave dotted with mountain villages where you can learn about the lifestyle of its inhabitants. This is a space inhabited by the brave bull and the Iberian pig, wild animals that are part of Andalusia region.
Our way will take us to Aracena town where you will visit its castle and the Grotto of the Wonders, a cave whose geological formations will not leave anyone indifferent. Our visit will be complemented with other sites that you can discover like the magic rock of Arias Montano where you will have the opportunity to visit the Mediterranean forest or other corners of the sierra such as the Almonaster la Real mosque.
Pick up services
Transfer from Seville
Cave of the Wonders and Mines of Riotinto access
- Price: €89 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 16/07/2018
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: Lunes y viernes sobre las 9 de la mañana.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€210 per person (including taxes)
EXPERIENCE : A town rich in prehistoric sites that ... (+See more)
€130 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a photography journey through Costa Blanca in one ... (+See more)
€110 per person (including taxes)
The Montsec in Noguera is a wonderful natural area, ... (+See more)