Córdoba Day Trip from Seville
You will depart from Seville to stop on the way in Carmona, heading to Cordoba. Carmona town offers a huge cultural and historical legacy and it's got a beautiful astle and viewpoint.
You will arrive at Cordoba city, and visit the beautiful Mosque-Cathedral Heritage of Humanity, considered one of the most important monuments in the Western Islamic art. Its history summarizes the complete evolution of the Umayyad style in Spain, as well as the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles of Christian construction.
Sightsee the The Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets and white houses full of flowers and the only synagogue in Andalusia. Also, walk along the historic city centre where you can find Las Tendillas, The Christ of the Lanterns or Andalusian patios.
Pick up service
Ticket entrance to the monumental complex 'La Mezquita de Córdoba'
- Price: €95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 16/07/2018
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: * Everyday around 9 am Tuesday 25th and 31st of December 2018 there will be no day trip to Cordoba 1st and 6th of January 2019 there will be no day trip to Cordoba
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Information supplied by the provider