Discover Seville. Private tour.
An introduction to the city’s rich history, from its Islamic period until our days, covering the city’s main sights the Cathedral, the Giralda and the Royal Alcázar, listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1987.
Our guided visit will be completed with a walk across the most typical neighbourhood in Seville, Santa Cruz.
Would you like some more details?
Built over the old Mosque is Today one of the largest churches in the world and the largest in Gothic Style. From its Muslim background both the Patio de los Naranjos (Orange Tree courtyard) and its Alminar (Minaret), the majestic Giralda, have been preserved. You can climb upstairs and enjoy the superb views from the top of this gorgeous place.
The biggest altarpiece in the world lies hidden inside the Cathedral. Murillo; Zurbarán; Goya and Cristopher Columbus are some of its characters. Together we’ll discover all the secrets behind its making.
Royal Alcázares of Seville:
A Royal residency from the VIII century until Today. Al-Mutamid; San Fernando; Pedro I; The Catholic Monarchs and Carlos V were some of its illustrious inhabitants. Every one of them left its mark and something to tell.
The Alcázar contains three palaces from the Gothic; Renaissance and, the most dazzling one, Mudejar periods, graced with beautiful gardens, forming an Oasis in the heart of Seville.
- Price: €140 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 12/03/2015
- Date available to: 01/01/2020
- Additional information: Hours: In the morning or in the afternoon. All year. Price: 140€ Monday to Friday; Saturday 170€ (for 1-8 people). Same price regardless of the number of persons conducting the visit, if they hire our services a person (140€ / 170€) and if four people ( 35€ / 42.50€). Tickets not included: € 9 Cathedral, Alcazar 9.5 € (per person).
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain. Private tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Descubrir Sevilla. Visitas guiadas
Information supplied by the provider
The Seville´s Cathedral
The Seville´s Alcazar
Other activities you may find interesting
€19 per person (including taxes)
Walk in the company of our guide by Seville at night ... (+See more)