Our Flamenco Tour in Sevilla is in three parts:
1- Historical introduction about the gipsies and Flamenco
2- Full Show. 1 hour long live unplugged show with spanish guitar, male dancer, female dancer and singer
3- Interactive clapping class (optional).
Every Day at 20:15 hs
Flamenco was, for many, born in Triana, across the river from Sevilla, mostly in the mines and in the countryside where the Gipsies lived from the 15th century, sent there by the Holy Inquisition.
Our guide will talk about this and a lot more, before taking you into the show.
After the show, the Artists will lead a short workshop teaching you the basics (and complex!) Rhythm required to be a flamenco artist. You cannot miss it!
Our artists also give classes for beginners and higher levels.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 17/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider