Picnic Tour biking in Seville
We will do a very special tour, in which, besides enjoying in Seville’s surroundings, we’ll make a picnic with a selection of Sevillian tapas in which not miss the pecorino cheese, ham and Andalusian gazpacho; not before a long bike ride through Triana and the river bank, bordered by Calle Betis. Murillo Gardens will take us to the most palatial and splendid period of the city, ending at the House of Pilate, as an example of Mudejar Renaissance influence. The orange blossom, orange trees and breezes of the Guadalquivir river, will be companions and accomplices of a great experience for the senses. Including bike, bilingual guide, water bottle, map, helmet for kids, and picnic with a selection of Sevillian tapas. If you know Seville on foot, by bicycle will surprise you even more.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 10/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Every day at 10:30h. and 17:30h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CENTERBICI
Information supplied by the provider