Following in the footsteps of the Iberian pig
For two days we visit the pastures of Extremadura where the famous Iberian pigs are raised. We'll see you running and approach us for food, can photograph them.We know where hams and pork, "drying" dry and make a hiking trail of four hours in the Sierra de Tentudía (Badajoz).
Overnight in a rural property in a small village in the mountains, in double rooms with bathroom inside.We test the typical Andalusian breakfast, bread with oil and ham. We will also have dinner tasting and Iberian pork grilled meats, accompanied by the typical wine of the saw.
The transport from Seville is included.
Minimum group: 6 pax
- Price: €195 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cabeza la Vaca (Badajoz)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 28/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Additional information: Monday to Friday. availability
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Enjoying ham
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ALAVENTURA
Information supplied by the provider
Iberian pigs in the pasture