I Love La Graciosa
No need to travel to the Caribbean to see beautiful beaches. 20 minutes from Lanzarote, Graciosa Island is a haven of peace, with white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters we invite you to discover aboard an exclusive catamaran. White, blue, sea air, sun, salt, quiet, silence, heaven exists and is very close!
Enjoy the beautiful and tranquil beaches of the island of La Graciosa, one of the last paradis lost in the Canary Islands where you will feel that time stops. Before starting the catamaran cruise you can stroll along the sandy streets of the fishing village of Caleta de Sebo. Get lost in the white houses of stone and lime, let yourself be enveloped by its marine air and feel the warmth of the sand on your feet.
From here we sail the catamaran along the coast to Montaña Amarillo. Anchor at the Playa Frances for lunch, take a dip and enjoy water activities such as snorkeling and kayaking or simply enjoy the beautiful views overlooking a unique place. Perfect to recharge your batteries!
- Price: €59 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 23/08/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Information supplied by the provider
Las Conchas Beach
Other activities you may find interesting
€150 per person (including taxes)
- Travel by high speed train from Madrid to enjoy a ... (+See more)