The Camino from O Cebreiro to Santiago
Discover the Galician trail of the Camino de Santiago from O Cebreiro to Santiago. This is one of the most successful routes to step into the Camino since it can be made easily in 9 days and it will give you a great approach to these gorgeous landscapes, the habits and obviously Galician people.
For a full convenience Galician Roots suggests you this journey with full board accommodation, insurance and travel assistance.
- 9 days / 8 nights in hotels and guesthouses
- Dinners including drink and dessert (dinner in Santiago is not included)
- Luggage transfer during the trip
- Telephone assistance during your travel
- Travel journal
Day 1 O Cebreiro
Day 2 O Cebreiro – Triacastela 22,4kms
Day 3 Triacastela – Sarria 25,3kms
Day 4 Sarria – Portomarín 24kms
Day 5 Portomarín – Palas de Rei 25kms
Day 6 Palas de Rei – Arzúa 29kms
Day 7 Arzúa – Pedrouzo 19kms
Day 8 Pedrouzo – Santiago 20kms
Day 9 Santiago
We can arrange travel insurance for your 9 days journey if you wish. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. Upon previous request we can also take you to discover the different Galician cities (Santiago, Lugo, Coruña or Ourense) or if you need so we can transfer you to the airport for your returning flight.
PRICE FOR A SINGLE ROOM: 635€
10% discount for groups of 8 people or more.
- Price: €490 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Pedrafita do Cebreiro (Lugo)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 05/11/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
Information supplied by the provider
THE CAMINO FROM O CEBREIRO TO SANTIAGO