Puebla de Sanabria accommodation to ride a horse
Enjoy an unforgettable experience, taking a guided horseback through the Natural Park of Lake Sanabria and staying one night at La Posada Real Pascasia, one of the first inns of Castile and Leon began providing board and lodging to travelers walk calling at Sanabria in the second half of the nineteenth S, one of the most important arcaded buildings Historical Site of Puebla de Sanabria, which dates back to S XVII.
We have restored this historic building always thinking they are and feel at home.
Seven places seven spaces for relaxation and enjoyment of the ancient architecture and minimalist furniture, where the senses open to new sensations to enjoy saw water coming through modern tubs and showers. Tranquility, light, dark, horizons, glass, water, reading, plasma, iron, dvd, wood, wi-fi, fruits, drinks, hot tub, i ntimidad, love, rest and sweet dreams in 2x2.
The ancient medieval cellars complement the cuisine, mixing traditional flavors with new trends.
- Price: €80.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Puebla de Sanabria (Zamora)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 14/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Except high season, Easter, Christmas, Summer, weekends and holidays
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Posada Real La Pascasia
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
1. ... (+See more)
Vilanova de Arousa