Jamones Eíriz Jabugo is on the Jabugo Route established by the Ministry of Tourism together with the Designation of Origin after a selection of establishments which then underwent an audit.
Tours are organised to the pastures near the natural cellars in Corteconcepción, so you can appreciate in detail the habitat where the acorn-fed Iberian pig is reared, differentiating in the field the pure Iberian pig and those that are acorn-fed from those of lesser quality and the controls undertaken by the Jabugo Designation of Origin.
The visit then proceeds to the traditional, natural cellars where cured meats and hams from acorn-fed Iberian pigs are produced with a step-by-step analysis of all the phases of the traditional method of production.
Finally there is a tasting of the traditionally-made products in the cellar where this activity began almost 200 years in partnership with the production of Condado de Huelva fruity and dry white wines in peaceful surrounding, with warmth and personal attention. This last stage of the visit can be extended at the request of the customer to taste all the products they make or to take part in a course of carving acorn-fed Iberian ham with the Jabugo Designation of Origin.
- Price: €42.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 04/01/2019
- Date available to: 02/01/2020
- Additional information: Children under 12 may enjoy the tour FREE, children under 18 enjoy 50% off. Minimum of two people to organize a guided tour. For groups of 10 or more people apply special rates Duration is approximately 2,5-3 hours Hours tour: 11h and 16h (Monday -Friday) and 11h (Saturday) From July 15 to September 15 only visits at 11 o'clock.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Enjoying ham. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Jamones Eíriz Jabugo
Information supplied by the provider
Curving Iberico Acorn Ham
Natural Fine Charcuterie Dry Room
Other activities you may find interesting
€99 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an amazing day in the Penedès' vineyards with ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès