Oleotourism in Sierra Morena.
Come and live a different experience!
Discover and feel oleotourism.
Adamuz is located in the heart of Sierra Morena. It is hidden among olive groves in perfect joining with the Mediterranean forest.vFor centuries, people from Adamuz have created a unique landscape: the most beautiful olive groves of the world.
We invite you to experience the culture of people tied to their olive grove. Centuries of history and traditions around the olive tree and its fruit, the olive, and its valued, healthy juice, olive oil.
You could immerse yourself with us in the most deeply rooted traditions of this village, and lose among ancient olive groves located in the most rugged areas of Sierra Morena.
You will discover the essence of an oil which has its own appellation: Montoro-Adamuz, the taste of our land. Intense and different oils due to their high contents of natural antioxidants.
- Transport from Córdoba.
- “Molinero” breakfast.
- Hiking trail.
- Visit to old mills and farms.
- Olives harvest (in season)
- Visit to “Olivar de Sierra” Centre.
- Lunch with typical products.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 01/11/2017
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Agrotourism. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SENDEROS CÓRDOBA
Information supplied by the provider
Beautiful olive groves in Sierra Morena.