Snorkeling in Areso islet + kayak – lively seabeds
Diving in this paradisiac islet is a gift for your senses. Immerse with us in their turquoise waters and enjoy the multitude of species that live in these rich seabeds. Due to their shalllow and calm waters it´s a perfect place to practice this activity. Discover in an economic and fun way his great animal and plant richness that makes the islet a unique place in the gallician estuaries.
To access to the Areoso islet previously we have to do a kayak tour of 1,5 km but if you prefer, we can also access to the islet by boat (consult). Once in the islet we show you the areas where you can do the activity in your way or with a guide.
You can also do snorkelling in the own Arosa island (it doesn´t need kayak)
The activity can last 4 hours or 8 hours. The activity fits to the schedule that the customer prefers.
4.Level of difficulty
It´s suitable for majority of the users, even being a beginner you can do the activity without the company of a guide. But if you prefer a personalized service, we have professional divers that will go with you in the experience.
- Shuttle service at the beginning of the activity and collection at the end of the tour
- Civil liability insurance and accidents
- We show you wich are the best places for diving, how to use the materials and the security measures that you must take.
- Necessary materials: Wetsuit with or without hood 5-7 mm, gloves, shoes, signalling buoy, diving goggles and flippers. Moreover we also give you rowings, kayak, life vests and waterproof box to put your personal belongings.
* This activity can develop with a coach.
Essential to know how to swim
- You must come with sport clothes suitable for the exercise in the water
- Sun protection and towel
- To bring spare clothes
- Don´t forge your camera
8. Prices/ person
- 35 €/ half day (4 hours)
- 45 €/ whole day (8 hours)
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Illa de Arousa, A (Pontevedra)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 14/11/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Available all the year depending on the weather conditions
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Scuba diving. Canoeing and kayaking. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PIRAGÜILLA OCIO Y AVENTURA
Information supplied by the provider
Snorkel in the seabeds of Areoso islet