Rappel is to drop a wall or vertical area availing to a rope. It is an practice important in urban or natural rescue.
It is an activity suitable for both children and adults, and depending on the physical condition of each person, we will recommend a rappeling or another
At all times there will be a specialized instructor who will help you in the activity, also we will provide the necessary equipment to carry it out.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the provider
Rappel in Andalusia
Rappel in Malaga, Granada and Cordoba
Other activities you may find interesting
€32 per person (including taxes)
Night snowshoeing (Valdelugueros-Pto. ... (+See more)