The zip-line is a pulley hanging with wires and it is laid in ramp, so a person can shift from the top to the bottom only with gravity. Zip-line is a common activity in military training.
The zip-line can be mounted in places suitable for both children and adults, and also where it is desired for any event. We have specialized guides and all necessary equipment for the course of the activity.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €17 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an activity halfway between climbing and ... (+See more)