Cervera, culture and art
Come and enjoy art and culture in two of the most emblematic castles of La Segarra and in the city of Cervera, Capital of Catalan Culture 2019.
- 1-night accommodation in La Casa de Baix (studio for 2 people)
- Guided visit to the University of Cervera and the Santa María Church.
- Guided tour Casa Duran and Sanpere
- Visit the art gallery La Cerverina de Arte
- Breakfast at Pastry Agustín
- Diner at the No Badis Restaurant
- Price per person. Minimum 2 persons.
- All reservations are by request according to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of purchase.
- Once the package is purchased, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the reservation.
- Cancellation fees: 50% of the total amount if the reservation is canceled with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if canceled with less than 24 hours.
- All trips will be made with the customer's own means.
- Price: €110 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 04/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Information supplied by the provider
Casa Duran and Sanpere
University of Cervera
Other activities you may find interesting
€785 per person (including taxes)
Greenways are old disused railway lines recovered for ... (+See more)
€10 per person (including taxes)
Afternoons Visiting: Church of Santo Domingo, ... (+See more)